Supporting Your Child
Here are some useful links about parenting issues, including information resources, online safety and bullying. Click here for more information on supporting your child in Literacy or here for Maths support..
- Top Marks: advice on how you can help your child in positive ways
- Woodlands Resources: a wide variety of curriculum resources for parents & children
- Parent Pages: an online directory of information which is updated regularly
- Think-U-Know: advice from the Child Exploitation & Online Protection Centre
- KidSmart: a guide to online safety for all internet users
- Childline: a service provided by NSPCC to help with problems
- Bullying: an online resource about bullying, and what to do about it
- Hants Learning: comprehensive resource for parents in Hampshire
- BBC Schools for Parents: general advice for parents
If you can recommend any other web sites for parents, please let us know.