Breakfast & After School Club
We offer both a Breakfast Club and an After School Club on site at Weeke primary School. The clubs are run by school staff and offer a range of exciting activities for children from year R to year 6. Mrs Pam Skeen runs our Breakfast Club and Mrs Jackie Illsley leads our After School Club.
If you would like to register your child for a place, please contact the office for a registration form or click here to download one.
If you have already registered, please contact Caroline Waite by calling the office on 01962 882710 or emailing C.Waite@weeke.hants.sch.uk to book a breakfast or after school club session.
- Breakfast club will run from 7.45am until 8.40am on M,T,Th,F (not Wednesdays)
- Children need to be brought to hall doors to be registered/signed in
- Staff will have a school mobile to enable parents to contact staff directly in case of emergency; the number which will be shared with parents in September
- Staff will accompany children outside at 8.40am ready to go to classes
- The hall will be set up with a breakfast area and board game/quiet reading area – children will not be permitted to leave the hall except when using the toilets
- Children will have the option to choose from a range of cereals, toast and fruit juice/milk
- Cost per session is £4.00 which includes breakfast
- Breakfast Club must be booked and paid for in advance – there is no option to drop off without pre-booking
After School Club
- After school club will run from 3.30pm to 5.30pm on M,T,W,Th (not Fridays)
- Staff running after school club will collect children from playground and will wear After School Club high visibility vests
- Staff will have a school mobile to enable parents to contact staff directly in case of emergency or change of collection time; the number which will be shared with parents in September
- Three staff will run each after school club session
- Children will be registered on arrival/during snack time
- A drink and a snack selection will be provided at 3.30pm (bread, rice cakes, vegetable sticks, digestive biscuits/crackers, fruit)
- Two booking options will be available:
- Option 1: 3.30pm til 4.30pm
- Option 2: 3.30pm – 5.30pm
- Three activities will be organised per hour - children staying for both hours will rotate and take part in two different activities
- Children will be collected from KS2 door (must be signed out by adult listed on registration form)
- Cost for option 1 = £4.00
- Cost for option 2 = £6.00
- We will operate a late collection fee of £5.00
Please click here for an example timetable for After School Club.
Please do not hesitate to contact the office if you have any queries!